June 13, 2014

local playroom project featured on Apartment Therapy

I'm excited to share that one of my projects was featured on Apartment Therapy yesterday - so fun! Click on over for more details. 

This project was a joy to work on for so many reasons. The home belongs to dear friends of ours, and this playroom is now enjoyed by their two gorgeous little ones. (They were expecting number two while we worked on the project.) I love the combination of colors we ended up with. We didn't have a strict color scheme, and used some pieces they already owned (like the kids' size table & chairs). I love the unexpected punch of bright green which keeps things interesting. Overall, they wanted to keep the furniture to a minimum to allow ample room for active toddlers to roam, play, spread out, read, explore, etc. 

Here are a few shots not included in the feature... 







If you're interested in working together to make your home a place you love, please contact me for more info at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!