December 2, 2013

mood boards for four siblings

I'm working on a really fun project and would love to share a little. A very special family from our church recently moved into a new place and I get to help them cozify and make it a home!

Two brothers share a room, and the older brother has requested a football theme. (Both older siblings are sharing their rooms with one-year old twins, so the older ones get to choose the decor. :)) I'm hoping he'll go for these very cool vintage prints. Pairing it with the abstract wall decal gives a little edginess, to keep it from going old man. I like the idea of keeping the color scheme fairly neutral, to give room for easy switches as they grow older.


And for the girls, we have a budding scientist on our hands! Older sister plans to be a doctor, and I'm happy to encourage her gifts and dreams. 


One thing is for sure...this is going to be fun! What do you think of the plans so far?

2 comments:

  1. they are both so fun! love the girly science theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the science theme!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!