December 12, 2013

my Christmas DIY for A Creative Day

Today, I'm over at A Creative Day blog taking part in Eileen's DIY Christmas Series

Can you spot my handmade project in the photo below? 


I've long had a love for all things tassels, as you may remember from this post.



Click on over for more details and photos of my project, as well as an abundance of creative inspiration from a handful of talented bloggers. A huge THANK YOU to Eileen for inviting me to participate in the series.


The GORGEOUS photos for this project are the work of Ruth and Thea Sonza, of [trīs] Photography. Not only are they gifted and generous friends, but this photo shoot was a whole lotta FUN! Thanks ladies!


Interested in working together to make your home the best it can be? I'm now scheduling 2014 projects and would love to talk! Contact me at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!