April 17, 2013

snugglepot and cuddlepie

Unless you're Australian, you might have seen the title of this post and suspected my blog had been hacked :)

Nope, it's me! I'm still alive, and working on several new projects, one of which will include - that's right - Snugglepot and Cuddlepie....


They're characters from an Australian children's book series, and how adorable are they?!

My client is Australian, and is excited about passing on this childhood memory of hers to her little one, due this July. A few of these images will be our jumping-off point for the project, and I just love them!









The plan is to incorporate a couple framed prints. We'll likely stick with the more muted colors like below...gray, greens, light yellow. The nursery will be calm, soft, peaceful. 


I have three current projects which involve babies due in June and July! What a privilege to be invited into these precious times with some amazing families. I am blessed! This also explains why I've been MIA here on the blog...have been focusing like crazy on these projects. Will try to be better about sharing updates...in the meantime, enjoy the irresistibly cute Snugglepot and Cuddlepie :)


Like what you see? I'd love to work together and have availability this summer/fall.
Contact me at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com for more details, rates & package options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!