June 12, 2014

billiards room: design plan

I recently worked with a client who wanted help updating and refreshing several rooms in his home. One is a large room which traditionally would be the living room but instead houses a pool table! Unexpected and fun. My client wants to keep most of the furniture as well as the massive art deco mirror (which might be permanently mounted to the wall ;).) I'm confident that a few cosmetic changes will give this room a whole new look. Here's the plan…

The paint color is driven by the fact that several rooms flow into each other and we're going for continuity there. If this was more of an enclosed room, I would definitely go with something dark and moody on the walls…midnight blue or forest green would be so amazing!!

I put together several inspiration boards to pick and choose from. I love every combination, honestly!




So cool, right?! His kids' friends are all going to want to hang out here, I know it. Can't wait to see it come to life!

If you're interested in working together to make your home a place you love, please contact me for more info at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these designs are so fun! I'm crazy about the lights in the middle mood board, especially that entry fixture. Love your stuff, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!