June 25, 2013

the flea and one amazing piece of jewelry

I only have a minute, but have been wanting to share this really special find from the Rose Bowl Flea Market.


First of all, have you been to this place?? It's pretty crazy. I love a good flea market, but I have to admit it was overwhelming! I felt kind of unprepared, like I should have taken a class before being allowed to enter. Next time, I'll at least know to go (very) early, and to bring a truck! So many amazing finds and deals to be had (and such a crowd to wade through!!). 

But I managed to find this beauty!! A sweet man was running this booth, with jewelry from Zambia and Tanzania. I had never seen anything like this bracelet + ring, and have been wearing it like crazy ever since. So beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!