November 11, 2013

simple simple

I picked up some sparkly and colored tapers at HomeGoods the other day and can't believe what a difference they're making in various spots around the house! Just goes to show how a super simple update can breathe fresh air into your decor. It doesn't get much easier than this, right?!




For some reason, I have the Christmas decorating bug early this year! These candles and the resulting rearranging are helping to satisfy the urge, somewhat. And the sparkly numbers will wait until December (probably...maybe :)). I think I'll gradually bring in other touches over the next few weeks. Like this JOY ....so good!! (also from HomeGoods)



the glass + brass box was a Goodwill find yesterday, for a client ... not sure about that now ;)


Vignettes are being switched up all over the house, with no end in sight as we approach the holidays!

If you'd like some help getting your place ready for the holidays, I'm offering a limited number of styling packages (holiday decor or other). Also available as Christmas gifts! See this post and contact me for more details: katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!