November 13, 2013

mr. reindeer

What is it about reindeer that have so much personality?? I love these guys. If you follow me on instagram, you know that I resisted a larger, more colorful relative of this guy (once again, at HomeGoods!) last week. 

This later find is just perfect because he's attractive and practical. I've been looking for creative jewelry storage, and can definitely justify keeping him in rotation at least until January, or until I find an equally cool replacement. I'm loving the modern, subtle, super-cool and stylish holiday vibe he brings to our dresser. He's so well-liked that I wasn't sure about loading him down with jewels, and played around with the less-is-more approach (as seen below). But let's face it... he was made to carry a load of treasures! ;)






I'm offering styling packages for the holidays! I'd love to help you get your home ready for festive gatherings... OR, buy a package as a Christmas gift for a friend! (Really, can you imagine a better gift?!) See this post and contact me for more details: katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!