January 17, 2013

random living room updates

So I shared earlier this week about this great table...and here it is now, in it's new home.




Also had to share a close-up of this beautiful bowl. It belonged to my great-grandmother, and the cool thing is that she got it in San Francisco, in the 1940's! Love that. This was actually another treasure brought home from Michigan - my aunt had a bunch of old jewelry and things which she let my sister and I raid. It's so special to have this :)


Although it's been chilly in the city lately, we've had awesome blue skies and sunshine the last few days.  One of my favorite things about our house is the south-facing windows where the sun streams in...


Bringing in the other table inspired me to rearrange our other living room table as well. (honestly, it doesn't take much for this inspiration to strike...it's one of my favorite things to do :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!