November 8, 2012

our new dining room banquette

Just a quick post to show pictures (as promised!) of the dining room with the new addition.



For a long time I've been thinking about some kind of a bench or banquette here. I assumed we'd have a simple bench built, mostly because I didn't think that a large piece of furniture like this would be in the budget. As I mentioned earlier, I found this at Salvation Army for a steal, and I think it's perfect for the space.


When we install the new chandelier (once I finally decide on a color!), I'll use a hook to center it above the table - the light fixture mount isn't really centered to the room in either direction but this can easily be fixed!


I find myself using this room much more often now...love having a cozy seating option next to the table where I can pull up my feet and read, work, use the computer, etc. Definitely a huge upgrade if you ask me!



Interested in working together? Contact me at 
katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com 
for rates and availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!