August 14, 2014

ah, mexico


We love Mexico. The colors, the culture, beaches, heat, laid-back vibe, sun and the markets full of fun treasures! It's on my mind like crazy as we are headed there next month (to celebrate our ten-year wedding anniversary!!) and are both so excited. And you're not going to believe this (we hardly can)... the trip was gifted to us, generously and extravagantly!! We're headed to a few spots in Mexico that are new to us and can hardly wait to explore, take it all in, and relax! So, as my mind is filled with memories from past trips and visions of what's coming up, I thought I would share some favorite moments from our trip to Cancun and Merida in 2012. 




















If you're interested in working together to make your home a place you love, please contact me for 
more information at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. love those bold colors and the bright sunlight. looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!