March 24, 2014

A few 'teaser' shots from recent photo shoots!

I've been bursting at the seams to share my new photos with you all! I'm still working out the best way to 'launch' the portfolio photos and my website, but in the meantime I am going to share just a few, mainly 'detail' shots. Eeeeek...I really can't say enough about the overwhelming talent of my photographer and friend, Ruth, and she captured these spaces just beautifully! Please enjoy....








I offer complete design services as well as styling assistance. Many of the above shots illustrate the power of a little styling. It can be as simple as a well-placed stack of books or plant (and the right type of plant!), some beads from a thrift store, an extra pillow or two... I really believe these little details engage the senses in a powerful way and bring a little joy to the home. If you're interested in sprucing up your home for spring, I would love to talk!


send an email to katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com for rates and availability

additional portfolio photos available for viewing upon request

all photos by the lovely and talented Ruth Sonza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!