October 29, 2013

beads as decor

You may have picked up on the fact that I love to hang beads everywhere. In yesterday's post they were on doorknobs and lamps and bedposts. I thought that these examples and a few others deserved close-ups...


My style is all about layers, and this is a great way to add dimensions...of texture, shape, color, whimsy. 







In looking for other examples of beads as a decor element, I discovered I'm in good company. All of the below images are from Schuyler Samperton's work...




Stringing them around bottles is new inspiration for me and I'll surely be trying it out soon!


Interested in working together to make your home the best it can be? I'd love to talk!
Contact me at katiegaviganinteriors@gmail.com for rates & availability.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I appreciate you!